This is where you can hire the whole complex for your own private party. Your party is the only group allowed in the complex.
Exclusive use of Funzone includes:
• All Video Arcade Games
• Unlimited Laser Tag
• Pool Tables
• Video Jukebox
Availability and Prices
Saturday (After 6pm), Sunday (Anytime)
Available for minimum of 4 hours only
|4 Hours||$1250.00||Maximum 90 People|
|Extra Hours||$200.00 per hour|
Monday to Thursday (Anytime),
Friday finishing before 3pm
Available for minimum of 2 hours.
|4 Hours||$900.00||Maximum 90 People|
|Extra Hours||$150.00 per hour|
*School & public holidays, available only after 6pm.
FUNZONE BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY
• Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to booking will result in loss of deposit
• Parties may be rescheduled without penalty 7 days prior to booked event, providing rescheduling is within 1 month of original booking
• 50% Deposit required to reserve booking (which goes toward your booking the day of the event)
• A Supervising Adult is to remain on premises for the duration of the booking, no persons under the age of 15 years are permitted on premises without supervision.
• Booking numbers may fluctuate, it is important that you confirm attending guests no later than 2 days prior to the event, Funzone will only allow a deviation of +2 or -2 on the day. You will be required to pay for confirmed guests, with the deviation of 2 being taken into consideration.
• Customers are to be aware that all Laser Tag Players must be able to comfortably wear the laser tag vest and wearing closed in sensible footwear to play. Players without sensible footwear will be asked to sign a waiver, players cannot play barefoot whatsoever.
Alcohol is permitted for exclusive use bookings only with the following conditions
o One guest is to remain sober and be responsible for all attending guests
o All attending guests are 18 years & over
o No glass beverages
o Funzone cannot store or refrigerate alcohol, groups must supply their own non-leaking esky
o Funzone staff reserve the right to refuse persons who they feel too intoxicated to participate in either Lasertag and / or Bungee Run
o Funzone reserves the right to terminate function in the event that the group and or persons become unruly, disruptive and aggressive to staff. In this circumstance event will cease and police will be called.
o Group understands that they will be charged for any damage or unnecessary clean up.
o In the case of either an 18th or 21st birthday party it is compulsory to register the party with the police. The party will be cancelled if subsequent paperwork is not provided.
Payments for all events must be finalised prior to commencement of booking
Payment methods include:
o Visa / MasterCard
o Direct Debit
o Cheques (Only upon Managers Approval – Sorry No Personal Cheques)